INTERN WRITER in Mr Sai Mun (Kepong / Kuala Lumpur)
Intern is a 3 month program for future generations of writers, editors and content creators who are interested in mastering the techniques and tools of producing social content on all social platforms. Throughout the program you will learn how to produce content that readers like (Mostly education topic). You must have a deep understanding and interest in the academic, family and study hits.
We are looking for individuals who are obsessed with good writing skills and what Malaysian Internet users like. You need to have the following requirements:
- High emotional intelligence
- Positive, high curiosity and a fun person
- The spirit of competition. You love to win and you really want it
- Interest in social platforms and what makes people share content on the web.
- Curiosity towards social platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, etc.
You also need to know how to do things below:
- Photoshop/Adobe Premiere/Coding skills are bonus
- 1-3 years of experience writing content on the web
- Ability to generate ideas and produce content on websites.
- Ability to manage critical feedback and improve
- Willingness to work in a collaborative atmosphere.
- Interns will work and learn from the team. This is the best opportunity for someone interested in a writing career. This is also a paid full-time intern position at our Manjalara office, Kepong.
No need for cover letter. Just a few short paragraphs on the topic you want to write on MR Sai Mun, and what is interesting about Mr Sai Mun that interests you.
Others: Allowance of RM1,000
please send the following resume and any relevant academic information to [email protected]